Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Guest Podcast



Last week I was privileged to be a guest on my friend Mike Douglas's podcast talking about mental health.  Unfortunately there was an audio problem for the first ten or fifteen minutes (my fan was causing interference) so if you can't puzzle out what I'm saying go ahead and skip until you can hear.  Don't worry, it's a very long chat, so there is still plenty to listen to.  Here is the link: Mike's Open Journal With Joy.  His own blog is very interesting too and here is the link to that: Mike's Blog. You can also find his podcast facebook page here and his twitter username is @Open_Journal_ or 

2 comments:

  1. Listening to your podcast with Mike, right now. Great job Smiles! You and Mike shared and talked about many topics which I can relate too and I know so many others will be able to relate to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. refreshing honesty, Joy. seeing how the power of God makes us to be so much more than survivors.

    ReplyDelete